Perfectly cooked shrimp and sea scallops marinated in lemon, lime, and orange juices with sweet bell peppers, red onion, basil, thyme, and extra-virgin olive oil.
- 500 g (3 kilogram) Shrimp
- 15 ml (90 milliliters) Vegetable oil
- 500 g (3 kilogram) Sea scallops
- 175 ml (1 1/10 liters) Minced red onion
- 125 ml (750 milliliters) Diced red bell pepper
- 125 ml (750 milliliters) Diced yellow bell pepper
- 15 ml (90 milliliters) Lemon juice
- 125 ml (750 milliliters) Orange juice
- 5 ml (30 milliliters) Club House ® Basil Leaves
- 1 ml (7 milliliters) Club House ® Thyme Leaves
- 15 ml (90 milliliters) Club House ® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 15 ml (90 milliliters) Extra-virgin olive oil
- 45 ml (250 milliliters) Thinly sliced green onions
- Steam shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through; chill.
- Heat a large sautéed pan over high heat. Add vegetable oil to pan. When oil is hot add scallops and sear on both sides for 1-2 minutes; chill.
- When scallops are chilled, cut into quarters. Combine shrimp, scallops, and all the remaining ingredients. Mix, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood