Tomato Paste | Serves 4
- 1/2 cup Dashi
- 10 g Miso
- 2 1/2 tbsps Tomato Paste
- 1 tbsps OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 4 pieces Squash, sliced into 1 cm each
- 1/2 tsps Club House ® Oregano Ground
Clams | Serves 4
- 5 each Clams
- 1 cup Sake
- 1 tsps Cream
- 3 pieces Fresh basil, fried
- This recipe was created for Club House for Chefs by: Shota Nakajima, Chef Owner of Adana Restaurant in Seattle.
- For the Tomato Paste: Combine the tomato paste, miso and OLD BAY Seasoning. Slowly add dashi to mixture. Slowly simmer down with oregano and squash until half way.
- For the Clams: Place clams in pot with sake and lowly simmer until they open. Add clam juice into sauce.
- For Serving: Place a spoon full of the tomato paste in the bottom of a bowl and top with the cooked clams. Finish by drizzling the tomato paste of the clams and serve.
Chef’s Tip: Use the extra tomato paste and clams to make a quick-service seafood pasta dish.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood