- Preheat oven to 375°F
- For the sauce combine all the ingredients and bring to a simmer. Reserve.
Beef short ribs
- Season beef short ribs with 2 Chipotle Chili Pepper and Ground Cinnamon.
- Heat oil and skillet over medium heat, sear meat on all side.
- Reserve meat. Remove excess fat and add onions and garlic. Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place seared beef short ribs in a Dutch oven.
- Add sautéed onion and sauce, meat must be completely covered with sauce.
- Place in a pre-heated oven set at 375F for 2 hours.
- Remove meat from the sauce, reduce to proper consistency.