- For the grilled peaches, combine olive oil with Club House Blends Piri Piri Seasoning and Billy Bee Honey. Add peach slices and toss until well coated, marinade for 1 hour under refrigeration.
- Grill peach slices on both side, reserve.
- For the dressing, combine Club House Blends Piri Piri Seasoning, rice vinegar, garlic and Billy Bee Honey in a blender. Pour a thin, steady stream of olive oil. Refrigerate.
- For the salad, toss red onions and baby spinach with dressing, garnish salad with grilled peach and toasted sliced almonds.
- Recipe type: Vegetable Fruit