This recipe was created for Club House for Chefs by: Jeremie Falissard, Executive Chef of the Barroco Group in Montreal.
Matane Shrimp and Avocado | Serves 4
- 125 g Matane Shrimp, pre-cooked
- 1 each Avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 tbsps Dill, chopped
- 2 tbsps Chives, chopped
- 2 tsps Club House ® Piri Piri
- 2 tbsps Red curry cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup Fingerling potato chips
- 1 tbsps Mullet roe
Red Curry Cocktail Sauce | Serves 4
- 1 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 12 g Ginger, fresh and peeled
- 5 g
- 1 g Club House ® Sea Salt, French Mediterranean
- 15 g Maple syrup
- 15 g Sesame oil
- 150 g French’s Ketchup
- 50 g Soy sauce
- 25 g Fish sauce
- 35 g Sherry vinegar
- 12 g Horseradish, freshly grated
- 2 each Lemons, zested
Red Curry Cocktail Sauce
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Matane Shrimp and Avocado
- Slice fingerling potatoes crosswise on a mandolin and rinse in cold water.
- Fry drained potato chips in 275 degrees Fahrenheit until golden. Transfer to paper towel lined baking sheet and season with Club House Sea Salt, French Mediterranean and Tajin spice.
- Mix shrimp, dill, chives, red curry cocktail sauce, and tajin spice in a bowl.
- Place shrimp mixture atop halved avocado and garnish with fried fingerling potato chips and mullet roe.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood