This recipe was created for Club House for Chefs by: David Godsoe, Executive Chef of 18-Hospitality Group – Restaurant e18hteen, The Clarendon Tavern, Social and Jackson – in Ottawa.
- 490 g Butter
- 180 g Sugar
- 320 g Cream
- 500 g Chocolate
- 10 each Eggs
- 50 g
- 1/2 tsps Club House ® Sea Salt, French Mediterranean
Step 2 | Serves 4
- 8 Chocolate Cake
- 1 cup Ruby Chocolate Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Kumquats, sliced
- 1/2 cup Confit orange gel
- 1/2 cup Marigold flowers
Chipotle Cinnamon Chocolate Creameux
- Combine butter, cream and chipotle cinnamon and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Melt chocolate over double boiler.
- Combine melted cream, butter and chocolate with whisk to keep emulsified. Add eggs to mixture one at a time.
- Transfer to parchment lined and greased hotel pan. Bake at 300°F for 20 minutes until set.
- Once Chipotle Cinnamon Chocolate Creameux has cooled and set, cut into desired serving size.
- Plate Chipotle Cinnamon Chocolate Creameux. Top with one scoop of ruby chocolate ice cream. Garnish with pieces of chocolate cake, kumquats, confit orange gel and marigold flowers