This recipe was created for Club House for Chefs by: Chris Vivic, Bar Manager of Band of Bohemia in Chicago.
Chinese Five Spice and Vanilla Syrup
- Add Club House Chinese Five Spice (25 grams) and water to pot. Bring pot to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Allow liquid to cool then strain solids through cheesecloth. Add sugar and Club House Pure Vanilla Extract to strained mixture. Whisk until fully dissolved.
Clove’d Black Tea
- Add Club House Cloves, Whole and tea to tea pot. Add hot water boiled at 195 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow to steep for 3 minutes and strain
Every Time A Bell Rings Cocktail
- Add all the ingredients to tea kettle. Heat to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour cocktail into tea cups.
- Peel four length of peels from the orange using a y-peeler. Take 4 whole cloves per orange swatch and push them through the peel. Rest on the edge of tea cup.
- Place a whole cinnamon stick into the cup after the drink has been heated. Take a small cigar torch and char it until it’s red hot and smoking. Serve cocktail.
- Recipe type: Vegetable Fruit