- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 4 packages Mixed mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 4 Small red chili peppers, deseeded and minced
- 4 tsps Club House ® Garlic, Minced Dehydrated
- 4 tsps Club House ® Ginger, Ground
- Zest and juice of 4 limes
- 1/4 cup Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce
- 8 cups Kitchen Basics Original Chicken Cooking Stock
- 64 Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup Fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 cans Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 2 pounds Dry Chinese egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 pinch Club House ® Red Pepper, Crushed
- Bean sprouts, finely sliced green onions, chopped cilantro, to garnish
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large saucepan.
- Sauté mushrooms for 3-5 minutes, until they start to turn golden brown.
- Add chilis, garlic, ginger, lime zest, lime juice and fish sauce; continue to cook for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken stock; increase the heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the shrimp and cilantro. Simmer for 4 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and remove from heat.
- To assemble each bowl, place a handful of noodles in the bowl. Pour the broth over top, distributing the shrimp equally over each of the bowls.
- Garnish each bowl with bean sprouts, cilantro, green onions and crushed red pepper, if desired.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood