Chefs, we guarantee that this is one shell of a dish! Rubbed with Club House Piri Piri Seasoning and Club House Juniper Berries, this Poached Lobster meal is served with cherry tomatoes and vinaigrette, covered in endives and radicchio then garnished with fresh nasturtium flowers and wild sorrel. You just need to -sea-, and taste, for yourself!
- This recipe was created for Club House for Chefs by: Vincent Baronnat, Chef at Le Mousso in Montreal.
- For the Poached Lobster: Break down the lobster into 3 parts. Bring salted water to a boil. Place each part of the lobster into three separate bowls. Pour the boiling water over each part of the lobster. Let it cook for 3 minutes for the tail, 5 minutes for the small claw and 7 minutes for the big claw. Remove from water and remove the shell. Place the shells into the canola oil and let infuse for about 2 to 3 hours. Pass the oil through a chinois. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Celsius. Grind the Club House Juniper Berries. Cut the lobster in small pieces and rub it with Club House Piri Piri Seasoning and crushed Club House Juniper Berries. Add a little bit of lobster oil to make them shinny.
- For the Confit Tomato: Rub the tomatoes with garlic, thyme and olive oil. Add a pinch of Club House Sea Salt, French Mediterranean and roast in the oven until they exploded.
- For the Raw Endive and Radicchio: Pull apart the endives and the radicchio to separate the leaves.
- For the Vinaigrette: Mix the olive oil, malt vinegar and the lobster oil. Add a pinch of Club House Sea Salt, French Mediterranean.
- For Serving: Place lobster in a bowl with the cherry tomatoes, add the vinaigrette and cover it with endives and radicchio. Finish with nasturtium flowers and wild sorrel.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood