- 1 1/2 tbsps Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Snake Beans, cut 2 inches long and blanched
- 1/2 cup Red peppers, dices ¼ inch
- 10 each Shrimp raw, 31/40 P & D
- 1/2 cup each, Shitake mushroom, sliced, bean sprout
- 2 cups Vermicelli noodles, cooked and refreshed
- 1/2 cup Green onion, sliced
For the Sauce | Serves 4
- 30 ml Club House La Grille ® Korean Style BBQ Seasoning
- 60 ml Water
- 30 ml Mirin Style Sweet Cooking Seasoning
- For the sauce combine Club House Korean Style BBQ Seasoning, water and Mirin. Reserve.
- Heat 5 ml (1 tsp) of oil in a wok or heavy skillet, add snake beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Heat 5 ml (1 tsp) and stir-fry red peppers, shitake mushrooms for 2 to 3 minutes. Reserve.
- Heat 5 ml (1 tsp) and stir-fry shrimp for 2 minutes. Reserve.
- Heat remaining oil and stir-fry vermicelli noodle for 2 minutes.
- Add to the noodles snake beans, red peppers, mushrooms and shrimp, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add Club House Korean Style BBQ Seasoning sauce and bean sprout, stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood