Grilled Sea Scallops | Serves 24
- 1 kg (3 kilogram) Sea scallops
- 125 ml (375 milliliters) Light olive oil
- 30 ml (90 milliliters) Lime juice
- 30 ml (90 milliliters) Club House Signature Blends Lemon and HerbsLemon Herbs550 GR
Rice bowl | Serves 24
- 125 ml (375 milliliters) Vegetable oil
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) Diced red onion
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) Diced green bell pepper
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) Diced red bell pepper
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) Quartered, sliced carrots
- 30 ml (90 milliliters) Club House ® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 2 ml (7 milliliters) Club House ® Allspice, Ground
- 1 liter (3 liters) Diced mango, fresh or canned, drained
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) Sliced scallions
- 500 ml (1 1/2 liters) Chicken stock
- 2 liters (6 liters) Cooked white rice
- 8 slices Lime wedges
- For Grilled Sea Scallops: Marinate scallops in light olive oil, lime juice and Club House Lemon and Herbs seasoning for 30 minutes. Grill scallops over medium-high heat 2-3 minutes per side or until opaque.
- For Rice Bowl: Heat vegetable oil in large sauté pan. Add onion bell peppers and carrots. Sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add Caribbean Jerk Seasoning and allspice and cook for 30 seconds. Add mango scallions and chicken stock. Simmer 2 minutes. Add rice and mix well to combine. Simmer 2 minutes more.
Plating Instructions:Place 375 mL rice mixture in bowl. Top with 125 g grilled scallops. Garnish with lime wedge.
Scallops may also be seared on a flattop grill or sautéed. Grilled chicken, pork, or other seafood can be substituted for the scallops.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood