- 125 ml (250 milliliters) Butter
- 45 ml (90 milliliters) Parmesan Herbs Seasoning520 GR
- 10 ml (20 milliliters) Granulated sugar
- 375 ml (750 milliliters) All-purpose flour
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl with wooden spoon. Mix with hands to for a smooth dough. Shape into 2 cm balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Press down with a floured fork. Bake at 375°F (190°C Gas Mark 5) for 12-18 minutes or until golden around edges. Cool completely.
Store in airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 1 month. Serve warm – to reheat, warm in a 350°F (180°C, Gas Mark 4) oven for about 5 minutes. Slightly longer baking gives a crisper texture while less baking gives a softer “short” texture like shortbread.
Serve with a glass of wine or beer.