This recipe was created for Club House for Chefs by: Casey Wilcox, Chef of Central Standard in Austin.
Lemon Juniper Curd
- Bring lemon juice, sugar, butter and Club House Juniper Berries to a simmer. Remove berries after a few minutes once flavour is infused.
- Temper eggs into mixture and continue to cook, stirring consistently until mixture thickens. Cover with plastic and reserve.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add the rest of the ingredients. Crumble onto baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until slightly browned.
Herbes De Provence Ice Cream
- Simmer milk, sugar, Club House Pure Vanilla Extract and Herbs De Provence until flavour is infused. Strain hot liquid into egg yolks. Add cold cream. Process in ice cream maker.
- Place lemon juniper curd in glass and top with crumble and ice cream. Garnish with fresh thyme.