A delicious frittata where sweet blue crab is enhanced with eggs and the addition of the bright chili taste of Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.
- 4 each EGGS, BEATEN
- 1/4 cup HEAVY CREAM
- 1 tbsp CHOLULA® ORIGINAL HOT SAUCE
- 1/2 tsp GARLIC, MINCED
- 1/2 tsp CLUB HOUSE OREGANO LEAVES
- 1/4 tsp CLUB HOUSE PEPPER, BLACK GROUND
- 1/4 pound LUMP CRAB MEAT
- 1/2 cup RUSSET POTATOES, 1/4” DICE
- 1/2 cup MONTEREY JACK CHEESE, SHREDDED
- 3 tbsps SCALLIONS, SLICED
- 1/4 cup PARMESAN CHEESE, SHREDDED
- Set oven 350°F. In a bowl combine eggs, heavy cream, salt, Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, garlic, oregano, and black pepper. Whisk until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Add crab, potatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, and scallions to bowl and fold together until well mixed.
- Grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add egg mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until custard is set. Hold warm for service or cool and reheat as needed.
- For each serving, slice frittata as desired and plate one portion. Serve warm with desired accompaniments.
This frittata could be made in individual servings if desired.