A delicious frittata where sweet blue crab is enhanced with eggs and the addition of the bright chili taste of Cholula® Original Hot Sauce.
- 4 each eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) heavy cream
- 1 tbsp (15 milliliters) Cholula ® Original Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 milliliters) garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp (2 milliliters) Club House ® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 milliliter) Club House ® Pepper, Black Ground
- 1/4 pound (125 grams) lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) russet potatoes, 1/4" (1/2-cm)
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsps (45 milliliters) scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Set oven 350°F (180°C). In a bowl combine eggs, heavy cream, salt, Cholula® Original Hot Sauce, garlic, oregano, and black pepper. Whisk until ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Add crab, potatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, and scallions to bowl and fold together until well mixed.
- Grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add egg mixture and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake until custard is set. Hold warm for service or cool and reheat as needed.
- For each serving, slice frittata as desired and plate one portion. Serve warm with desired accompaniments.