1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. Blend unsalted butter, 1 tsp (5 ml) of Club House Garam Masala Seasoning and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Add flour and mix until well blended.
4. Roll dough into a log, 2 inches in diameter.. Wrap cookie dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
5. Cut log into 12 cookies and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until slightly golden in color.
7. Place cookies on wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
8. Combine icing sugar and remaining Club House Garam Masala Seasoning.
9. Sprinkle short bread cookies with icing sugar blend