- Using scissors, remove the backbone from the tail end to the neck.
- Remove breastbone and cartilage.
- Season both sides of the Cornish Hen with La Grille Maple Bacon Seasoning and canola oil.
- Marinade the Cornish Hen under refrigeration for 1 hour.
- Place Cornish Hen on indirect heat on the grill.
- Cook Cornish Hen for approximately 15 to 20 minutes to an internal temperature of 145F.
- Baste with Cattlemen’s Chipotle BBQ Sauce. BBQ on direct heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- BBQ until the internal temperature reads 160F.
- Rest Cornish Hen for 10 minutes before cutting.