Club House La Grille
Sauces, Dips and Marinades
Sales Support and News
Crispy Chipotle Cinnamon Pork Belly
Share this on:
it's a test
2 1/2 pounds Pork belly
Club House ® Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning
1 cup Apple juice
1 tbsps Apple cider vinegar
1 tbsps Brown sugar
Club House ® Sea Salt, French Mediterranean
Club House ® Cinnamon Sticks
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade, bring to a simmer. Cool for 20 minutes.
2. Vacuum and seal pork belly and marinade in a sous vide cooking bag.
3. Set immersion circulator at 170F, place meat in water bath for 20 hours.
4. Remove bag from water bath and refrigerate until completely chilled.
5. Remove pork belly from the vacuum bags and discard the liquid.
6. Portion meat to ½ inch slices.
7. Heat a dry skillet over medium-high heat. Place pork belly slices in the pan and cook until crispy on both sides.
Recipe type: Pork
In This Recipe
Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning
What's Trending at Our Table
Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Onion and
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Cinnamon Plum
Sweet and Smoky Pork and Beans
Skip to main content
From mise-en-place inspiration to chef insider tips, we're the secret ingredient to your success.