- 375 g (1 1/2 kilogram) Dry linguini pasta
- 375 ml (1 1/2 kilogram) Boneless skinless
- 15 ml (60 milliliters) Olive oil
- 250 ml (1 liter) Diced fresh tomatoes
- 250 ml (1 liter) Sliced mushrooms
- 30 ml (125 milliliters) Club House ® Italiano Seasoning
- 1 ml (5 milliliters) Club House ® Garlic Plus Seasoning
- 250 ml (1 liter) Alfredo sauce
- 250 ml (1 liter) Milk
- Cook pasta to package directions; set aside.
- In large frying pan over medium-high heat, sautéed chicken with olive oil until golden brown. Reserve in a stock pot. Repeat same process for tomatoes and mushrooms; add to the chicken.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the Club House Italiano Seasoning, Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning, Alfredo sauce and milk. Add to chicken.
- Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cooked pasta.
- Recipe type: Pasta Rice Grains