Crisp flatbread loaded with Buffalo Chicken Dip, melty cheese, and the signature flavour of Frank’s RedHot® Mild Wings Hot Sauce.
Buffalo Chicken Dip | Serves 4
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Franks ® Mild Wings Sauce
- 8 oz (250 grams) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/4 cup (55 grams) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 16 oz (500 grams) Chicken, cooked, shredded
Flatbread | Serves 4
- 4 Flatbreads, medium, par-baked
- 1 quart (1 liter) Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 1/3 cup (325 milliliters) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 oz (250 grams) Chicken, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Cooked Bacon, crumbled, for garnish
- Sliced Green Onion, for garnish
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, mix Frank’s RedHot Mild Wings Sauce, cream cheese, dressing, mozzarella and chicken.
- Heat, while stirring, to a temperature of 165˚F (75˚C). Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, spread one flatbread with 1 cup (250 ml) hot Buffalo Chicken Dip, leaving a 1/2-inch (1-cm) border along edges.
- Cover with 1/3 cup (75 ml) cheese and top with 2 ounces (60 g) pulled chicken.
- Bake until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp. Drizzle flatbread with additional Wings Sauce. Cut as desired and garnish with crumbled bacon and sliced green onions.
The dip should be hot when building this flatbread so that it will spread easily and bake quickly.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 1318
- Sodium: 3195
- Carbohydrates: 59
- Protein: 95
- Fiber: 7