- Culinary Connections
- Sales Support and News
Enhance the flavor of any meal instantly with this easy, West African inspired condiment. Suya Spice Blend brings a nutty smokiness to this homemade sauce, balanced by cool, creamy coconut milk and sweet honey. Serve it up as a dipping sauce for grilled meats and vegetables or drizzled over noodle dishes.
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Suya Spice Blend is a staple seasoning in West Africa, especially in Nigerian cuisine. It is a flavourful dry rub typically made with a base of crushed or powdered peanuts and spices like ginger and cayenne. The nutty, fragrant blend is commonly used to season beef and chicken skewers but is also great for lamb and fish. It can be used in marinades, sauces, and dressings, as well.
• Use Suya Sauce as a dip for grilled veggies such as asparagus, red peppers, scallions and broccoli.
• Make a quick Suya cold noodle salad. Toss Suya Sauce with cooked, chilled pasta, a splash of soy sauce, and top with sliced green onions. Add leftover shredded chicken for a fast and flavourful meal.
• Use Suya Sauce to create a smoky, spicy, nutty stir-fry. Add to stir-fried veggies with ginger and garlic and serve over rice.
• Finish baby back ribs on the grill with a slathering of Suya Sauce for a global flavor twist.