Prepare for full-on snack attack mode with this all grown-up, 100% plant-based edible protein cookie dough. Made with an oat flour and peanut butter complete meal base, and topped with a tart cherry jam, bite after delicious bite delivers major PB&J vibes.
Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough | Serves 6
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Peanut Butter, all natural
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Maple Syrup
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) Oat Flour
- 3/4 tsp (4 milliliters) Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsps (30 milliliters) Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 milliliters) Club House ® Vanilla Extract, Pure
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Puffed Rice Cereal
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Chocolate Chips
Tart Cherry Jam | Serves 6
- 8 oz (227 grams) Fresh or Frozen Sour Cherries, puréed
- 1 oz (30 milliliters) Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2/3 cup (150 milliliters) Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 milliliters) Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 milliliters) Club House ® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/4 tsp (1 milliliter) Coconut Extract
- Mix all ingredients except puffed rice cereal and chocolate chips in a bowl. Fold in puffed rice cereal and chocolate chips. Hold for service.
Tart Cherry Jam
- Place puréed sour cherries, lemon juice, light brown sugar, salt, and crushed red pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer; cook until temperate reaches 225°F (107°C). Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Whisk in coconut extract.
- Scoop 2 portions of Cookie Dough using #60 scoop into a mini jar or a small bowl, stacking one on top of the other. Drizzle with Jam.
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast
- Prep time: 20
- Total time: 10