1 pounds Pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut lengthwise in half
3/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
1/3 cup French’s® ketchup
1. For the Crepes, mix flour, cornstarch and sea salt in large bowl with wire whisk. Gradually add water, whisking until batter is very smooth. Whisk in sesame oil. (Batter will be thin.) Let stand while preparing filling.
2. For the Pork Filling, mix seasonings and 1/2 teaspoon of the sea salt in small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over pork; set aside. Mix vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, crushed red pepper and remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Heat oil in large cast iron skillet on high heat until shimmering and slightly smoking. Add pork; cook, undisturbed, for 2 to 3 minutes. Turn pork and cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until evenly seared. Remove pork to cutting board.
4. Add ketchup mixture to skillet. Cook on medium-low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce has reduced and begins to caramelize. Meanwhile, cut pork into 1/4-inch pieces. Return pork to skillet; stir to coat in sauce. Keep warm.
5. To cook the crepes, brush about 1/2 teaspoon of the oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet on medium-low heat. Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter into skillet, tilting to evenly cover bottom of skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bottom of crepe begins to brown.
6. Lightly beat 1 egg in small bowl then pour over crepe in pan in even layer to cover crepe. Continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes or until egg is just set. Using a flexible spatula, carefully turn crepe over. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until crepe is lightly browned and crispy. Place crepe, egg side down, on cutting board. Repeat with remaining batter and eggs.
7. To assemble, brush non-egg side of each crepe with some of the barbecue sauce from skillet. Spoon 1/4 of the Pork Filling and 1/2 cup of the coleslaw mix down the center of each crepe. Fold or roll crepe to enclose filling. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tips:
Crepes can be made ahead of time. Store crepes between layers of waxed paper on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 2 days. Reheat crepes in a hot, oiled skillet, turning to crisp both sides.
To take your crepe on-the-go, cut filled crepe in half then wrap each half in waxed paper or foil.