Lemon Herb Pesto | Serves 24
- 125 g (375 grams) Almonds
- 125 g (375 grams) Grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 ml (30 milliliters) Lemon juice
- 150 ml (500 milliliters) Vegetable oil
- 10 ml (30 milliliters) Club House Garlic PowderGarlic Powder525 GR
- 60 ml (175 milliliters) Club House Signature Blends Lemon and HerbsLemon Herbs550 GR
- 1 1/4 kg (3 3/4 kilogram) Cooked, peeled deveined shrimp, 30/36 count
- 8 pieces Portions of Toasted Garlic Baguette (recipe below)
Toasted Garlic Baguette | Serves 24
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) Unsalted butter
- 60 ml (175 milliliters) Club House Garlic PlusGarlic Plus580 GR
- 1 each Baguette
Zucchini | Serves 24
- 2 kg (6 kilogram) Zucchini
- 7 1/2 liters (22 1/2 liters) Boiling water
- 10 ml (30 milliliters) Salt
- For Zucchini: Cut zucchini into 1/8 x 1/8 in (0.25 x 0.25 cm) julienne sticks with a mandoline or cutter if available. Blanch in boiling salted water until tender. Shock in ice water.
- For Lemon & Herb Pesto: In food processor or blender process almonds cheese and lemon juice. Add vegetable oil in a stream and process until smooth paste is formed. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in seasonings. Add cooked cooled shrimp and reserved zucchini. Toss to combine.
- For Toasted Garlic Baguette: Butter baguette slices and generously sprinkle with One Step Garlic Plus Seasoning. Broil until golden. Keep hot for service.Plating Instructions:To serve place 375 mL shrimp mixture on plate. Serve with one portion of toasted garlic bread.
Garnish with freshly cracked black pepper.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood