- 30 ml (90 milliliters) Unsalted butter
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) Julienne red onions
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) 0.5 cm diced red bell pepper
- 250 ml (750 milliliters) 0.5 cm diced carrot
- 1 kg (3 kilogram) Fresh mussels
- 125 ml (375 milliliters) 0.5 cm diced tomato
- 125 ml (375 milliliters) White wine
- 30 ml (90 milliliters) Garlic Plus580 GR
- 30 ml (90 milliliters) Lemon juice
- Select a large pot with a wide base and an appropriate lid for the pot. Soak mussels in fresh water for 10 minutes. Over medium heat melt butter; add red onions peppers and carrot and sauté vegetables for 2 minutes. Increase heat to high. Add mussels diced tomato white wine Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning and lemon juice. Cover. Bring to a boil and simmer until mussels open 2 -3 minutes.
Discard any mussels that do not open.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood