- 500 ml (3 liters) Corn flake cereal
- 45 ml (250 milliliters) Parmesan Herbs Seasoning520 GR
- 125 ml (750 milliliters) Light mayonnaise
- 4 each Tilapia fish fillets
- Crush cereal to make crumbs (should yield approx. half of original volume). Place in shallow dish. Mix with seasoning. Spread mayonnaise over fish. Dip in crumb mixture to coat. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 450°F (230°C Gas Mark 8) for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Use your favourite fish in place of tilapia. Halibut, cod, perch and sole all work well. Try this coating on chicken pieces and pork chops.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood