A contemporary open-faced sandwich on Muesli bread topped with smashed avocado, bocconcini cheese and a drizzle of Frank’s RedHot® Sauce.
- 4 each Muesli Bread, sliced thick cut
- 4 tsps Unsalted butter
- 1 each Avocado, fresh
- 1 tbsps Lime juice, fresh
- To taste Salt & Pepper
- 4 tbsps Franks ® Buffalo Sandwich Sauce
- 1/4 cup Bocconcini Cheese Pearls, drained
- 1 tbsps Green onions. sliced
- 1 tsps Toasted Sesame seeds
- To garnish Cilantro, fresh to garnish
- Toast the bread until golden brown, brush each piece of toast with 1 Tsp (5 mL) of unsalted butter, reserve.
- Cut avocado in half, remove and discard pit. Scoop avocado from skin and place into bowl, mash with fork, add lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place equal amounts of avocado mixture on each toasted slice of bread.
- Cut bocconcini pearls in half and place on top of avocado mixture.
- Drizzle each toast with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) of Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo Sandwich Sauce.
- Garnish each avocado toast with toasted sesame seeds, sliced green onions and sprig of fresh cilantro.
- Recipe type: Breads Cakes