- 3 pounds (1 1/2 kilograms) Medium ground beef
- 1 cup (250 grams) Mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) Dried breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup (175 milliliters) Milk
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Long grain rice
- 6 tbsps (90 milliliters) Club House ® Garlic Plus Seasoning
- 2 tbsps (30 milliliters) Sherry wine
- 2 tbsps (30 milliliters) Soy sauce
- 2 tbsps (30 milliliters) Butter
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 package (500 grams) Frozen chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C, Gas Mark 4). Lightly grease two 9 x 5 in (23 x 13 cm) loaf pans.
- In large skillet melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sautéed until brown and all the liquid has evaporated.
- Add spinach, rice, sherry, soy sauce and 2/3 of the Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning. Stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile in large bowl, whisk together breadcrumbs, eggs, milk and remaining 30 mL Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning. Add ground beef and mix well.
- Divide meat mixture in half and flatten each on waxed paper to approximately 9 x 12 in (23 x 30 cm).
- Spread spinach mixture over beef and roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Place seam side down in loaf pans and bake for 1-1.5 hours. Drain off fat. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Change the look and layer meat mixture with spinach mixture directly in loaf pan or make mini meat loaves in muffin tin.