Enhance a classic beef burger with the addition of cheese curds and maple bacon seasoning.
- 1/4 pounds (125 grams) Cheese curds
- 4 tbsps (60 milliliters) Club House La Grille ® Maple Bacon Seasoning
- 1 1/2 pounds (750 grams) Lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup (75 milliliters) Mayonnaise
- 8 each Hamburger buns
- 3 each Tomatoes
- 8 each Lettuce leaves
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a food processor combine curds with 3 tbsp (45 ml) seasoning; pulse until coarse. Add ground beef and pulse until mixed well.
- Split the mixture evenly into 8 portions (about 110g each). Form into patties.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and remaining seasoning. Mix well cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Grill the burgers to an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
- Toast buns spread 1 tsp (5 mL) maple bacon mayonnaise on both sides of bun top with a burger and garnish with lettuce and 2 slices of tomato.