Create a bold, signature steak with the distinctive flavours of coffee and chile pepper. The Kahuna Rub can also be used to spice up any protein of your choice.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Combine coffee beans and seasonings and grind until fine. If the coffee is left too coarse the flavours will not be balanced.
- Combine the blended seasoning and old. Brush over steaks. Marinate at least 2 hours or up to overnight so the rub flavours the meat.
- Grill or broil to the desired degree of doneness (meat should reach internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- In stainless steel bowl combine potatoes, onions, butter and OLD BAY Seasoning. Toss well to coat. Place potatoes on sheet pan and bake in oven for 15 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Serve each rib-eye with OLD BAY Roasted Potatoes.