Juicy little burgers with melted Cheddar cheese and topped with a crunchy pickle relish with French's® Yellow Mustard.
Mustard Onion Relish | Serves 4
- 6 tbsps (90 milliliters) Dill Pickle, 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) diced
- 3 tbsps (45 milliliters) Red Onion, 1/4-inch (1/2-cm) diced
- 4 tsp (20 milliliters) Frenchs ® Classic Yellow Mustard
Sliders | Serves 4
- 8 each Slider Patties, 2 oz (56 grams) each
- 2 tsps (10 milliliters) Club House La Grille ® Montreal Steak Spice
- 8 each Pretzel Slider Buns, toasted
- 8 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Mustard Onion Relish, prepared
- 8 slices Tomato
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Romaine Lettuce, shredded
Mustard Onion Relish
- In a bowl combine pickles, onion and mustard until well incorporated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, season two slider patties each with a 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) of seasoning. Grill until to desired doneness, just before finish top each slider with cheese to melt. Remove from grill.
- Place grilled patties on the heels of two pretzel buns. Top each with Mustard Onion Relish, a tomato slice, and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of lettuce. Serve hot.