- 1 tbsp (15 milliliters) Vegetable oil
- 16 oz (500 grams) Beef blade steak
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Carrots , diced
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Red onion , diced
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Celery , diced
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) White Onion , diced
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) White Mushrooms , sliced
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Reduced sodium beef stock
- 3 tbsps (45 milliliters) Club House ® Original Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tbsps (30 milliliters) Rice Flour
- 1 package (450 grams) Puff pastry sheets
- 1 cup (250 milliliters) Water
- 1 each Egg
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown beef and vegetables and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add Club House Cajun Seasoning and rice flour. Add beef stock and water bring to a boil and simmer 1.5 hours or until meat is tender. Chill filling.
Pot Pie Assembly
- Divide pot pie mixture into serving size ramekin dishes. Brush puff pastry with egg cover and seal each ramekin.
- Place pot pie on baking tray and bake in a 425°F (220°C ) oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).