|Carrots, cut 4” stick||1/2 lb|
|Carrots purple, cut 4” stick||1/2 lb|
|Parsnips, cut 4” stick||1/2 lb|
|Red onions small, cut 1/8||1/2 lb|
|Light olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning||3 tbsp|
|Pecan pieces||1/2 cup|
|Butter unsalted||2 tbsp|
|Club House Chives, Freeze Dried||2 tbsp|
1. Combine all the vegetables, toss with olive oil and Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning.
2. Place vegetable in a roasting pan and into an oven pre-heated at 400F.
3. Roast vegetables for 20 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
4. Add pecan and roast vegetables for another 10 minutes.
5. Add butter and Club House Chives, freeze dried.