|Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk||3/4 cup|
|Billy Bee Liquid White Honey||2 tbsp|
|West African Suya Spice Blend||3/4 cup|
Test Kitchen Tips:
• Suya Spice Blend is a staple seasoning in West Africa, especially in Nigerian cuisine. It is a flavourful dry rub typically made with a base of crushed or powdered peanuts and spices like ginger and cayenne. The nutty, fragrant blend is commonly used to season beef and chicken skewers but is also great for lamb and fish. It can be used in marinades, sauces, and dressings, as well.
• Use Suya Sauce as a dip for grilled veggies such as asparagus, red peppers, scallions and broccoli.
• Make a quick Suya cold noodle salad. Toss Suya Sauce with cooked, chilled pasta, a splash of soy sauce, and top with sliced green onions. Add leftover shredded chicken for a fast and flavourful meal.
• Use Suya Sauce to create a smoky, spicy, nutty stir-fry. Add to stir-fried veggies with ginger and garlic and serve over rice.
• Finish baby back ribs on the grill with a slathering of Suya Sauce for a global flavor twist.
1. Mix coconut milk and honey in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add Suya Spice Blend and whisk until well blended.
2. Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week. Use to prepare Roasted Vegetable Suya-Spiced Flatbread. Also great as a dipping sauce for grilled meats and vegetables or drizzled over noodles.