For the Roasted Cauliflower and Chick Peas salad with Garam Masala:
1. Pre – heat oven to 400F.
2. In a roasting pan combine cauliflower, chickpeas, olive oil with Club House Chili Flakes, Club House Cracked Black Pepper and 1 Tsp of Club House Sea Salt.
3. Roast vegetable for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add Club House Garam Masala Seasoning, Club House Turmeric and lemon juice.
5. Roast vegetables and seasonings for another 5 minutes.
6. Transfer roasted vegetable to a bowl, add remaining salt, chopped parsley and # Garam Masala Vinaigrette with Dijon Mustard
7. Garnish salad with crumbled Papadam bread.
For the Garam Masala Vinaigrette with Dijon Mustard:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a blender except for the olive oil.
2. Pour a thin, steady stream of olive oil.