For a unique and delicious twist on a traditional favourite, prepare this stuffing made with naan. Best served with Tandoori Masala Roast Turkey.
- 12 pieces Naan bread - cut into 2 squares
- 4 pieces Eggs
- 4 tbsps Club House ® Garlic Plus Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Sliced green onions
- 2 tbsps Lime juice
- 1 cup Diced celery
- 1 cup Onions
- 1 cup Toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsps Curry Powder520 GR
- 1/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 cups Chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Place naan on baking sheet and toast in oven until golden brown.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat, add butter, onions and celery. Cook until soft and translucent about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine naan, the cooled onion mixture and all remaining ingredients. Mix to combine being careful not to over mix and make naan mushy.
- Stuff mixture into turkey cavity or transfer to a greased hotel pan, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, removing the foil in the last 10 minutes of cooking to brown stuffing on top.