- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Masa (corn flour)
- 1 1/2 tsps Club House ® Allspice, Ground
- 1 1/2 tsps Club House Ground Black PepperClub House Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsps Baking soda
- 1/4 tsps Salt
- 2 cans Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 4 Eggs, beaten
- 4 pounds Yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, masa, allspice, pepper, baking soda and salt. Add coconut milk and eggs; mix until well blended.
- Pour oil into deep fryer or large heavy skillet, filling no more than 1/3 full. Heat to 325°F (160°C) on medium heat.
- Dip yam slices in the batter. Fry yams in oil, several pieces at a time, until golden brown, turning once. Drain on paper towels.