1. Heat Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk and add Club House Chili Flakes, Club House Ground Ginger, minced fresh garlic, Club House Mediterranean Sea Salt, lemon juice and 4 Tbsp (60 ml) of Club House Garam Masala Seasoning to make a marinade.
2. Chill marinade and add to the chicken. Refrigerate for 4 hours
3. Melt butter and add remaining Club House Garam Masala Seasoning.
4. Pre-heat grill on medium-high and grill chicken skin side first.
5. Baste chicken with melted butter.
6. Cook to internal temperature of 165F.
Recipe type: Poultry
Ingredients | SERVES 4
12 Chicken thighs boneless, skin on
To garnish, toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions