Dusted in our Warming Spice Blend, these crispy fried parsnip chips are snackable by the handful and make a delicious addition to any appetizer table for dunking into favourite dips.
- 1 pound Parsnips, large
- 1 tbsp Warming Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Salt
- Set fryer to 350°F. Trim the tops and ends off of parsnips. Use peeler lengthwise down parsnips to create long strips.
- Deep fry strips until golden brown and crisp, stirring occasionally. Drain slightly and transfer to bowl.
- Dust with Warming Spice Blend and salt. Toss until evenly coated. Hold warm for service. Serve as desired.
These parsnip chips are great for dipping, try serving with pumpkin hummus!
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast