A creamy, dreamy swap for your daily beverage fix, this ube latte gets its strikingly gorgeous purple colour from McCormick® Ube Extract.
Ube Cold Brew | Serves 4
- 24 oz Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp McCormick® Ube Extract
Ube Milk | Serves 4
- 1 cup 2% Milk
- 1 tsp McCormick® Ube Extract
- As Needed Ice
Ube Cold Brew
- In a container, combine coffee, sugar, and ube extract. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Hold refrigerated until service.
Ube Milk Foam
- In a container, combine milk and ube extract. Hold refrigerated until service.
- For each serving, fill a highball glass with ice. Pour 6 ounces ube cold brew into glass.
- Pour 1/4 cup ube milk in a milk frother and froth until double in volume.
- Pour milk on top of the cold brew. Serve chilled.
Vanilla Extract with purple food coloring makes a great alternative if you can't find Ube Extract.
A French press works very well if you don't have a milk frother. Just make sure the milk level is high enough for the press to reach.
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast