Grapefruit soda helps carry the tingly, spicy, citrusy, and bitter notes of Timut pepper and crushed red pepper throughout every sip to create the ultimate in spicy cocktail experiences. Trust us when we say this fizzy, bubbly cocktail will warm you from the inside out.
This recipe is featured in the Beyond Heat Trend of the Flavor Forecast 23rd Edition. Explore more Flavor Forecast recipes here.
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 1/4 cup (60 milliliters) Tequila
- 2 tsp (30 milliliters) Grapefruit Liquor
- 1 tbsp (15 milliliters) Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp (15 milliliters) Fresh Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp (5 milliliters) Timut Pepper
- 1 tsp (5 milliliters) Club House ® Red Pepper, Crushed
- 1/2 cup (125 milliliters) Grapefruit Soda, chilled
- Fill large cocktail shaker with ice. Add all ingredients except grapefruit soda. Shake vigorously.
- Fill 12-ounce highball glass halfway with ice. Strain cocktail through fine mesh sieve over ice in glass. Top with grapefruit soda. Sprinkle with additional Timut pepper and garnish with grapefruit wheel.
To make this a fun cocktail add 1/4 cup (60 ml) Cachaça to mixture when blending.
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast