A sweet, creamy twist to a classic London fog drink.
- In a blender combine heavy cream, milk, cream cheese, sugar, salt, and cardamom. Blend until smooth. Hold refrigerated service.
- In a pitcher combine hot tea with honey and stir until fully dissolved. Cool completely.
- Add milk and cardamom to tea. Whisk until fully incorporated. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Fill a 16-ounce (475 ml) glass with ice and pour over with 12 ounces (350 ml) of tea. Top off to the brim of the glass with cheese foam. Garnish with additional Garam Masala Seasoning if desired.
- Recipe type: Flavour Forecast