This recipe was created for Club House for Chefs by: Jeremie Falissard, Executive Chef of the Barroco Group in Montreal.
Mackerel Crudo | Serves 4
- 70 g Mackerel, thinly sliced
- 8 tbsps Leche de Tigre vinaigrette
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, ribbon
- 1 each Celery stalk, ribbon
- 2 tbsps Red onion, diced
- 1/4 each Red chili, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsps Hand of Buddha, finely diced
- 4 tbsps Olive oil
Leche de Tigre Vinaigrette | Serves 4
- 200 ml Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk
- 120 ml Fish stock
- 2 each Lemons, juiced and strained
- 1 each Red chili
- 1 each Red onion, large dice
- 1 bunch Cilantro, washed
- 1 Garlic, clove
- 1/2 stalk Celery
- 3 tbsps Fish sauce
Garnish | Serves 4
- 1/2 cup Micro Green mix, to garnish
Leche de Tigre Vinaigrette
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Strain vinaigrette through a fine mesh sieve and refrigerate.
- Gently mix all ingredients in a bowl and dress with Leche de Tigre vinaigrette.
- Plate salad on a large plate and garnish with micro greens.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood