- 1/2 cup each, All-purpose flour - Cornmeal medium grind
- 1/2 tbsps each, Sugar - Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning
- 1 tsps Baking powder
- 1/4 tsps Baking soda
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1 each Whole egg
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter some to grease the pan
- 8 tsps Cattlemens ® Kentucky Bourbon™ BBQ Sauce
- Combine All-purpose flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and soda, Club House Garlic Plus Seasoning.
- Combine Buttermilk and egg.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients, using a whisk mix until well blended.
- Add melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Scoop batter into a greased muffin pan.
- With a squeeze bottle place 1 Tsp (5 ml) of Cattlemen’s Bourbon BBQ Sauce in the center of each muffin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes.
- Recipe type: Breads Cakes