Dough | Serves 4
- 1 cup Milk 3.25%
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsps Quick rising yeast
- 2 each Whole egg
- 4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbsps
Filliing | Serves 4
- 1/2 cup Butter unsalted cut dice 1/8 inch and frozen
- 2 tbsps
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Pecan pieces chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm milk and 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of sugar, set aside for 15 minutes.
- 2. Add remaining sugar, flour, Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning, melted butter and egg.
- 3. Knead dough on lightly floured surface for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 4. Place in well-greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled in size, about 60 to 90 minutes.
- 5. When doubled in size, punch down dough. Roll out on a floured surface into a 24 by 12-inch rectangle.
- 6. Spread the frozen diced butter all over dough.
- 7. Mix sugar and Club House Chipotle Cinnamon Seasoning and sprinkle over buttered dough.
- 8. Sprinkle with chopped pecan.
- 9. Beginning at the 24-inch side, role up dough and pinch edge together to seal.
- 10. Cut into 12 and place into a lightly greased 13 by 9-inch pan.
- 11. Cover and let rise until dough doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 12. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden browned.
- Recipe type: Breads Cakes