- Portion cauliflower to 1 oz (30 gr.) florets
- Combine semolina flour, buttermilk and Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers Seasoning.
- Add cauliflower florets to the batter, toss to coat the cauliflower thoroughly.
- Place coated cauliflower on a baking rack lined with a baking tray.
- Bake cauliflower in pre-heated oven set at 450F for 20 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven and place in a bowl, add Cattlemen’s Chipotle BBQ Sauce.
- Toss cauliflower until each piece is well coated.
- Place coated cauliflower back on the baking rack and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place in a serving tray, sprinkle with French’s Fried onions Crunchy Toppers.