Also known as Red Hot ‘Rita, add a twist to this popular drink by blending fresh lime juice with Frank’s RedHot Sauce.
- Chill a Welled Margarita glass.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add Tequila, Limoncello, lime juice and Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
- Cover and shake well for 30 seconds to chill liquid.
- Place Frank’s RedHot Seasoning on a plate.
- Rim glass with lime wedge, roll rim in seasoning.
- Strain margarita into the glass. Garnish with fresh lime wedge.
- Recipe type: Vegetable Fruit