- Using a scissors, remove the backbone from the tail end to the neck.
- Remove breastbone and cartilage.
- Season both sides of the chicken with La Grille Smouldering Smoked Applewood Seasoning and canola oil.
- Marinade the chicken under refrigeration for 1 hour.
- Place chicken on indirect heat on the grill.
- Cook chicken for approximately 30-40 minutes to an internal temperature of 145F.
- Baste with Cattlemen’s Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce. BBQ on direct heat for 5-7 minutes.
- BBQ until the internal temperature reads 160F.
- Rest chicken for 15 minutes before cutting.