- 1 pounds Ground pork
- 1/2 pounds Shrimp raw P&D, diced
- 1 tbsps Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Rice wine
- 2 cups each, Carrot julienne, Napa cabbage sliced
- 1 cup each, Bamboo shoot sliced, green onion sliced
- 3 tbsps Club House La Grille ® Korean Style BBQ Seasoning
- 2 tbsps Corn starch
- 10 x2 each, Spring roll pastry wrappers 8 inches square, doubled
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat. Add ground pork, stir quickly, then add shrimp.
- Stir-fry pork and shrimp until fully cooked.
- Add carrot napa cabbage, bamboo shoot and green onions, stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add Club House Korean Style BBQ Seasoning and corn starch.
- Add rice wine and reduce to dry. Cool spring roll mix before wrapping.
- Carefully peel off a double spring roll wrapper, keep remaining covered under a damp towel.
- Place the wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond position.
- Using a 4 oz solo cup, place filling on the bottom. Roll up halfway, fold sides in, then finish rolling.
- Use water to seal spring roll.
- Deep-fry spring roll at 350F for 6 minutes or until golden brown.