Classic comfort food jazzed up with the addition of crunchy fried onions, bacon, peppers and Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- Sauté sliced mushrooms and diced green peppers in hot pan with butter for 3 to 4 minutes, reserve.
- Fry bacon in skillet over medium-high heat until slightly crisp, about 8 minutes. Remove from the pan and cut into bite-size pieces. Reserve.
- Cook macaroni until still slightly firm. Drain and set aside.
- Combine white Cheddar cheese sauce and Frank’s RedHot® Buffalo Wing Sauce, simmer for 2 minutes.
- Combine Frank’s Buffalo Wing cheese sauce mix, sautéed mushrooms and green peppers, cooked pasta and bacon bits. Mix until well blended and place into oven safe dish.
- Top pasta with crushed French’s French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese and Cheddar cheese.
- Place in oven at 375°F (190°F) for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature is above 165°F (74°C).