Cubed fresh salmon seasoned with Club House La Grille Salmon Seasoning skewered with citrus, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini then fire grilled. Serve with a sweet citrus sauce.
Cinnamon Citrus sauce | Serves 24
- 250 ml (1 1/2 liters) Liquid White Honey Squeeze Beehive1 KG
- 5 ml (30 milliliters) Cinnamon Ground550 GR
- 10 ml (60 milliliters) Orange zest
- 20 ml (125 milliliters) Orange juice
Kabobs | Serves 24
- 750 g (4 1/2 kilogram) Salmon cut into kabob size pieces
- 250 ml (1 1/2 liters) Divided orange
- 250 ml (1 1/2 liters) Cherry tomatoes
- 500 ml (3 liters) Stemmed mushrooms
- 500 ml (3 liters) Chopped zucchini
- 30 ml (175 milliliters) Extra-virgin olive oil
- 60 ml (325 milliliters) Salmon Seasoning700 GR
- For Cinnamon Citrus Sauce:Place all ingredients in a small pot and heat on low until mixture bubbles for about 2 minutes. Set sauce aside to cool.
- For Kabobs:Place salmon orange segments and vegetables on skewer in desired order and brush each kabob with oil before sprinkling with seasoning. Grill the kabobs over medium high heat for 1-2 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145°F (63°C). Serve as shared appetizer or a single entrée. Serve with citrus sauce.
Can substitute trout, cod, grouper, red snapper, sea bass, sole, tilapia, Alaskan Pollock, halibut, mackerel – adjust cooking times accordingly.
- Recipe type: Fish Seafood